Freelancer Effect Artist
Join DIGIC as Freelancer Effect Artist!
Apply for this remote opportunity to work with our Annie Winner FX Team!
- Creation of complex effects on the basis of supervisor suggestions and references
- Smoke and fire simulation in Houdini
- Liquid and RBD simulation in Houdini
- Handling of particle systems: Houdini and Maya
- Thorough knowledge of Maya and Houdini
- At least 1-2 years of production experience
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent communication in English or Hungarian
- Freelancer status
- Experience in using Nuke software
What we offer
- Full-time freelance work 8 hours per workday.
- Length of co-operation may be negotiated according to your availability!
- Remote work