Developer (Effect Division)
DIGIC is a 20-year-old, Annie Award winning animation studio based in Hungary that has made its reputation with its high-end 3D animation for feature films, and commercials within the video game industry.
We are looking for a Developer to join our Effects team in Budapest!
- Developments of the Effect division pipeline and tools under the leadership of the Effect Division Lead.
- At least 3 years of experience with effects - in a professional production environment
- At least one year of pipeline development experience in a 3D environment
- An affinity for learning and developing new techniques, workflows and business tools
- Advanced written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge of Python, Vex (possibly C++) programming languages
- Knowledge of Houdini, Maya and Nuke softwares
- Game development and / or film production knowledge
What we offer:
- Long-term employment in beautiful Budapest or remote opportunities from your own home
- Relocation support
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment
- Opportunities for personal & artistic growth, a wide variety of projects and experienced co-workers that collaborate and share knowledge