Camera Layout/Previs Artist
DIGIC is a 20-year-old, Annie Award winning animation studio based in Hungary that has made its reputation with its high-end 3D animation for feature films, and commercials within the video game industry.
DIGIC is best known for creating fine details and realistic characters as well as world-class rendering in the production of the animated shorts.
We are looking for an experienced Camera Layout/Previs Artist to join our award-winning team!
Remote work is available!
- Creating animatic shots
- Creating and edit layouts
- Managing mocap based animations
- Asset and character animation
- Shot framing/composition
…based on the director's instructions and the references received
- At least two years of professional experience as Previs/Layout artist
- Good sense of composition and pacing
- Film Basics
- Character animation skills
- Proactive personality, flexibility
- Advanced knowledge of Maya
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- English knowledge
- Game Developer/promotional film experience
- Production experience in film school
- Experience in other areas (setup, composite, storyboard, etc.).
What we offer
- Long-term employment in Budapest with hybrid working or remote work from your own home
- Relocation support
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment
- Opportunities for personal & artistic growth, a wide variety of projects and experienced co-workers that collaborate and share knowledge